Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just...two...more...

137.2 this morning. That's, like, two pounds away from my original goal, the one I set way back in May of '10 when I weighed almost 190 pounds. I am so excited I could puke. So far today I've had a bowl of oatmeal (totally plain), tilapia, two cups of broccoli, and plain black coffee. Also a caffeine pill and a multivitamin. I ran for half an hour this morning, but I didn't push myself because my knee started whining again, and I don't want to risk re-straining it this close to my goal. My gym opens up again tomorrow, and I will be in there at 8am :)

I'm almost nervous. I get to start GRADUALLY working my way back up to a decent caloric amount after I reach my goal. I don't know what I'm going to do with an extra 500 calories a day. It's almost too much to think about. But that puts me so much closer to getting my body fat percentage crazy low, because my body won't act like I'm starving it any more. I'm excited, anxious, nervous...

I almost can't look forward to winter break yet because of all the grad school-related stuff I have to do, but December 11th is right around the corner, and then I'm home free for nearly one month. All my medium-sized clothing is hanging off of me, as are the size 8 jeans I just bought. Size 6, here I finally come!

No comments:

Post a Comment