So far, I've had a salad with black beans, a block of ramen, vitamins, tea, and three glasses of water. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning (and taking measurements) and I'm not going to fuck it up. I'm really hoping that number will be less than 143, but as long as it's below 146, I'm technically still on track. All I have to do today besides not eat shit is:
1. Work on my Curriculum Vitae
2. Read articles
3. Read more articles
4. Grade papers (I'm now a Teaching Assistant)
5. Go to the gym (the tiny, tiny apartment gym that only has one elliptical, one treadmill, and a knock-off Bow-flex)
6. Return a movie (The Thing. Don't watch it; it's boring)
Last night I spend 45 minutes on the elliptical with 10 minutes of jumping rope, all while watching Chopped, which is one of my favorite shows. Right now I'm reading articles and watching Supersize vs. Superskinny, new season. Feeling better today than I have in a few days, but that's likely because I don't have to see anyone today.
Love you all. Stay strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment