Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oh, sweet nectar.

I just got back from cardio. This is the one time a day were I feel completely at peace with the world. When I'm sweating. 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes straight of jumping rope, followed by a variety of crunches. I look like I jumped in a river. Pretty sure my shirt smells, which I'm actually kind of proud of. Resident Evil 2 was on tonight, so that's what I watched. It's easier to work out during action movies, or anything involving people with nice abs shooting things or punching each other.

I overate today, though. Had like, an entire pot of shells & cheese. Pasta is just one of my many weaknesses. Another is green goddess salad dressing. Oh, and croutons. And avocados. I know they're technically healthy, but they're pure fat. I also had brown cinnamon & sugar pop tarts, for which there is no excuse. Those are poisonous.

Right now, I'm watching Adrienne & Danni's episode of What's Eating You (for the 50th time, I swear) on youtube. And my abs are killing me. Tea time.

No comments:

Post a Comment