The more time I spend around people, the more I realize that I'm bad at spending time around people. I want to run screaming back to my tiny apartment where I can control everything and no one asks me questions.
On the plus side, my stomach is looking so much flatter. More to post later - sorry about my intermittent absences.
I know what you're talking about, If I had the chance to live on an island isolated from everybody I definetly would! Plus, I hate when people ask me too much, but maybe just because my life is a complete mess!
ReplyDeleteAt least you can be happy about your stomach :)
anyway, nice blog...I'm following you, hope you'll follow back (the english version of my blog). Kiss, Jay :)
Same... I often feel that isolating myself is the only way I can control my surroundings, especially when it has to do with food. Instead of enjoying peoples' company, I'm too busy obsessing about what I'm eating.
ReplyDeleteNice work on your progress though. Take care <3
Thanks, both of you <3
ReplyDelete