Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Slacker

I have been a horrible slacking loser at the gym lately. Been maintaining my weight at a stable 140 pounds for about three weeks now. Inch-wise, I'm officially in a size 4-6 in everything (jeans included). I have a big conference coming up this weekend in California, so I won't be able to prepare my own meals, but I can still stay relatively on plan.

I had every intention of lifting arms between class today, but time caught up with me and I just ended up eating chicken breast, broccoli, and brown rice in the cafeteria with Becka. I still have my three hour class tonight, followed by packing for the conference.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't get to upset about not working out sometimes life gets in the way of those things but I know once the conference is done you'll be back in the gym getting those muscles! ;)

    ReplyDelete