The Bad news: I seriously messed up my left knee this time. I knew half-way through my run that I was straining it, but like an idiot I kept going for another mile and a half. Now, a few hours later, it feels fine when I'm not putting pressure on it, but when I put pressure on it it's pretty unbearable. I'm gonna give it a few days to heal, which means no cardio for me until after Thanksgiving. That's what I get for being an overachiever.
On a completely random note, one of the journalism students from my university just contacted me via my bodybuilding.com profile, wanted to do a story on my extreme weight loss, healthy lifestyle, and fitness goals for the school newspaper, because I've made such progress in such a short time. That's an odd feeling. I told him I'd be willing to do it if it were just a story, not a video clip, and if there were other people featured as well. This offer is coming on the heels of my therapist wanting me to get treatment at an eating disorders clinic.
I can't make this shit up, people.
No comments:
Post a Comment