I'm twenty-three now. Well, as of Wednesday. I feel like I should be too old to...well, you know. To be sick. Or to put up with any of this.I just finished a conversation with Liam, about what was happening with me back in October and November. I had just gotten on my SSRIs and I was down to somewhere around 500 calories a day. So naturally, I was depressed. And he says, "please don't do that again," and follows it up with "I worry about you, kiddo."
I know he's trying to make me smile.
Wow! Is that really you? You're gorgeous :) I feel inspired to post a pic of me now.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's really me. Thank you. And you should.
DeleteHoly shit, you are beautiful. Not to mention intelligent, which only makes me wish you'd write more.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Willa. I'm going to try writing more from now on.
Delete